Legal Information & Notices
- As of the 21st of April 2022, a delivery fee starting from Rs. 450 will be charged. Note that the delivery fee charged will vary depending on the product category as well the delivery location.
- Same day delivery is available for Selected Products and Selected Locations only. Kindly note that the cut off time for placing same day delivery orders is 1 pm.
- Orders for same day delivery will be delivered before 9 pm.
- Goods will only be delivered to the locations within the territory of Sri Lanka.
- Estimated delivery Period of each item is as follows;
- Branded Apparel and watches : within 3-5 working Days
- Consumer Electronics/Home Appliances or Furniture Items : within 3-5 working Days
Delivery of the items will be based on the availability of the item you have ordered and on the delivery location
Delivery period provided in our site will neither form a condition nor a warranty on the delivery period.
Once payment has been made you will received an email confirming the item you have purchased.
How do I check the status of my order?
- Once your order is placed you will receive an email with your order details which include the order confirmation number
- Before the item you have purchased is dispatched to you we will reconfirm the address provided by you by contacting you or through an email.
- Cancellation of an order will be done due to the non-availability of an item.
- Order cancellation may be done due to wrong product being advertised or wrong price being advertised.
- We accept payments via Visa, Master or AMEX.
- VISA and Master Payment options are provided through HSBC Global Pay
- AMEX payment option is provided through Nations Trust Bank
- Is it safe to make online payments?
- At the time of payment, you will be directed to the respective payment gateway which is secured with a 128-bit secure socket layer encryption connection of the respective bank.
- Once the payment is made you will be re-directed back to mysoftlogic.lk
- If any clarification is required about the safety on the online payment contact relevant credit card customer center or helpdesk at mysoftlogic.lk
- What should I do if my payment fails?
- In case of a payment failure, please retry ensuring:
- Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e.: account details, billing address, password (for net banking)
- Your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process
- Verify with the Bank whether your card has sufficient funds to make the necessary payments.
|SOFTLOGIC RETAIL (PVT) LTD|
|Title :||Item Return & Exchange|
|Area :||E-Commerce Operations|
- Following requirements need to be fulfilled for accepting an item in exchange.
- Item needs to be returned within 7 days from the date of purchase along with the original bill/invoice/Warranty cards.
- Item returned must be in its original fully resalable condition, with all the tags & packaging (undamaged manufacture packaging/box, original warranty cards, freebies and accessories)
- If the wrong product is delivered or physically damaged product at the acceptance of the product or any part missing or not in original condition, it should immediately inform the customer service. The company will arrange a courier to pick up the product.
- Customer needs to inform customer service if the products have technical or manufacture defects/dead on arrival immediately. The company will arrange a regional service provider to reach the customer & inspect the technical/manufacture defect. If it is found with any technical or product defect/dead on arrival, a courier will be arranged by the company to pick up the item.
- We do not entertain customer change of mind. Exceptionally, In case of a customer change of his mind, the customer should bear the transport cost for returning the product to the company. The refund will be on net of transport cost.
- The customer can raise any inquiry to the service centre through the following channels.
a. Dial the call centre hot line number - 011-5128128
b. Raise return inquiry through mysoftlogic.lk
- The company will accept the return after a thorough inspection by the Softlogic Staff.
- Refund/exchange process
All refunds are processed within 4-5 working days by MySoftlogic. Further processing back to your credit card/bank account may require additional time depending on the bank/institution for which mysoftlogic cannot be held liable.
Payment Method Refund Option Debit or Credit Card Debit or Credit Card Payment Reversal Bank Transfer/Cash on Delivery Bank Transfer process E-Voucher Top up the customer E-Voucher profile in mySoftlogic
- Restrictions on returnable items (Non-Exchangeable Items)
Category Product Mobile & Computer Accessories Head Phones Ear Buds Accessories Water Purifiers Pureit Classic/ Eco/ G2 Germ Kill Units
Any item that is covered under a warranty card, details of the warranty will be disclosed on the product’s description page. However we have the absolute discretion in accepting or refusing any item under Exchange or Return and Refund Policy
- We try our best to show accurate information to our customers when it comes to product Specifications, Prices, Discounts, Images and Availability.
- However, all these may change without prior notice.
- Cardholder has the choice of paying starting in 3 months to 60 months equal monthly installments.
- The minimum value on each purchase should be minimum Rs 20,000/- while the maximum total value is up to Rs 600,000/-
For more information pl's visit
Standard Chartered https://www.sc.com/lk/credit-cards/features-and-benefits/installment-plan/
1. Vouchers are issued by Softlogic Retail (Pvt) Ltd., A Fully Owned Subsidiary of Softlogic Holdings PLC.
2. Where can I use the Gift Voucher?
You can redeem your Gift Voucher at any one of our island wide Softlogic MAX & Softlogic Consumer Electronic Showroom, Softlogic Life Styles Homes Stores, Galleria, Levi’s, Nike, Giordano, MANGO, Charles & Keith, French Connection, Splash, Mothercare Store or International Watch Station out lets3. Is it possible to refund a Gift Voucher?
Once sold Gift Vouchers are not refundable.4. What kind of products can I purchase from a Gift Voucher?
You can redeem your Gift Voucher to purchase any product in our outlets mentioned above. But we will not refund the money if the value of the Gift voucher/s exceeds the value of the item/s you purchase.5. Is it possible to use a Gift Voucher for multiple purchases?
You can redeem a Gift Voucher only once to purchase products but you can club two or more gift vouchers to purchase a single product.6. What if I lose my Voucher?
Gift voucher is not replaceable. No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or damaged vouchers. If the Gift voucher is damaged at the time of receipt please bring it to the notice at the time of receipt.7. What do I need to verify to see the authenticity of the Gift Voucher?
Once you receive the Gift Voucher through mail check whether it bears the signature of the authorized signatory. If you need further clarifications you can always call our hotline for further clarifications8. What is the valid period of a Gift Voucher?
Every gift voucher is valid for six (6) months from the date on the face of the Gift voucher. And every Gift voucher shall be subject to Softlogic terms and conditions. Softlogic has the right to verify the authenticity of Gift Voucher at the time redeem of the Gift Voucher.
9. What is an E-Voucher?
The value of E Vouchers must be fully utilized at the time of redemption (No partial utilization is allowed)
E vouchers are having one-year expiry period.
10. How can I redeem an E - Voucher?
Step 01 – Purchase the Corporate All Store E-Voucher.
Step 02 – Sign in to your mysoftlogic.lk account. If you already don’t have an account, click “Register” and create an account by entering your email address, contact number, and password.
Step 03 – After signing in, your name will be visible in the top right corner of the home page. Go to your account & you can find “E-vouchers” in the dropdown.
Step 04 – Select “E-vouchers” and the E-Voucher you purchased will be visible under “Available E-Vouchers”
Here, You can use the E-Voucher to make purchases or share the E-Voucher with someone else through your account. Kindly note that the person you share the E-Voucher with also should have a mysoftlogic.lk account created.
Also when buying other items through mysoftlogic.lk, the E-Voucher you purchased will be available for redeeming at the checkout.
11. Can I use an E-Voucher for purchasing another E-Voucher or a Physical Voucher?
Kindly note that E-Vouchers can not be used to purchase another E-Voucher or a Physical Voucher.
Though we strive to give you a great customer experience each time you shop with us, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you could exchange the item you have purchased according to the following conditions. Exchange Process
If you are not satisfied with the item you have purchased call us on our customer care no 0115 128 128 within 14 days from the date of order.
1. Consumer Electronics/Home Appliances and Furniture Item/s you have purchased
However you will not be able to exchange any electrical item if you have opened the seal box. Any item to be exchanged will be subject to a pre-examination by our technical staff.
- This Extended Settlement Plan (ESP) is made available to all holders of American Express Credit Cards [“Card-member(s)”] issued by Nations Trust Bank PLC (Bank ) excluding American Express Corporate cards.
- Card member may select the desired tenor of ESP while completing the transaction at the checkout to convert the transaction to ESP. The manual ESP conversions will not be allowed after the completion of transaction.
- The Card member can opt-in for an ESP for any single transaction of LKR 10,000/= or above, provided that such transaction value is within the available balance and authorized limit of the credit card at the time of performing the transaction.
- Card member can convert any number of transactions to ESP without limitation subject to aforementioned restrictions. However, combination of two or more transactions and conversion will not be allowed.
- The Bank may at its sole discretion reject any ESP requests made by the Card member, which does not comply with the terms and conditions of the ESP program.
- It is the responsibility of the Card member to provide correct information and the Bank shall not be responsible in the event the ESP cannot be provided due to incorrectly and or inadequately provided information on the transaction by the Card member, and/ or ESP is provided to a transaction other than the transaction intended by the Card member due to the said reasons.
- The total transaction amount will be blocked within the existing credit limit and the respective installments will be billed to the statement on a monthly basis. The blocking will be gradually reduced along with the repayment of each installment.
- In the event the Card member’s credit card is terminated, cancelled, not renewed, or suspended due to any reason whatsoever or any breach of the terms and conditions herein including nonpayment of dues under the ESP or any breach of the Card member agreement and the terms and conditions thereof, the outstanding installments (including the Installments that are not billed) shall become immediately due and payable in full to the Bank.
- Unless otherwise expressly provided herein, the Bank’s Card member agreement relating to the respective credit card shall apply to the installments and the payment of installments hereunder which shall be treated as a normal transaction charged to the credit card. In the event of any conflict arising between the terms and conditions hereof and the Card member agreement the former shall prevail only to the extent the same shall relate to matters involving the ESP facility.
- All installment amounts debited are non refundable and the Bank accepts no responsibility in any way for any goods purchased under the ESP program and any dispute relating to the same should be resolved by the Card member directly with the merchant and no claim by the Card member against the merchant will relieve the Card member from his/her obligation for repayment to the Bank hereunder.
- Nations Trust Bank PLC reserves the right to withdraw the ESP Program or change the terms and conditions of ESP Program at its sole discretion.
GALAXY S22 SERIES 5G PRE-ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Pre-Order Offer (“Offer”) is provided by Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd – Sri Lanka branch.
- Under this Offer, customers who pre-order Samsung Galaxy S22 & S22 Ultra (hereinafter referred to as “Device”) starting 04th March 2022 08:00 AM onwards (hereinafter referred to as “Pre-Order Period”) shall be eligible for the following benefits, subject to the terms and conditions set forth hereinafter:
(i) For Galaxy S22 Ultra - One (01) “Dialog data bundle 200 GB’’ Free + ‘’6 month OneDrive 100GB’’ Free + ‘’3-month Spotify Premium subscription’’ Free + ‘’2-month of premium access for 2 apps Free.
*Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
*Adobe Creative Cloud Express
(ii) For Galaxy S22 - One (01) “Dialog data bundle 150 GB’’ Free + ‘’6 month OneDrive 100GB’’ Free + ‘’3-month Spotify Premium subscription’’ Free + ‘’2-month of premium access for 2 apps Free.
*Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
*Adobe Creative Cloud Express
- The Pre-Order Offers shall be non-transferrable and will be applicable for 1st time Device activation only during the Pre-Order Period.
- The Device can be pre-ordered at both Online and Offline channels, through select authorized partners at select locations. The Device is available for online booking at Samsung Estore, JKOA, SINGHAGIRI, Singer, Softlogic, Dialog, Mobitel, Daraz.lk’s, Kapruka online portal(s), (hereinafter referred to as “Online Outlet(s)”), whereas the offline booking can be done at the Samsung Exclusive stores, Damro, JKOA, SINGHAGIRI, Singer, Softlogic, Dialog, Mobitel’s offline stores (hereinafter referred to as “Offline Outlet(s)”).
- Process for Pre-order of Device through both Offline or Online:
Device can be pre-ordered by making full payment or minimum pre-order amount i.e. LKR 5,000 per Device as declared at the respective outlet/website during the Pre-Order Period.
- Pre-order by paying minimum pre-order amount may be provided by select partners subject to their terms and conditions, customers are advised to read the terms of booking by minimum pre-order amount, carefully before opting this option.
- The price of the Device as listed both on the Online and Offline Outlets shall be inclusive of all taxes.
- The customer must settle the pre-order amount in full at the time of collecting the Device i.e. on or before 30th April 2022 to be eligible for the Pre-Order Offers. The offer shall stand forfeited if the full value has not been settled.
- In case any customer pre-booked the Device by paying a minimum pre-order amount i.e LKR 5,000 whether at Online or Offline Outlet, they will have to make the full payment at the time of purchasing the Device and the said minimum pre-order shall be refunded by the respective partner’s subject to their terms and conditions as will be stated on their respective portals/outlets.
- In case the customer pre-orders the Device by paying the minimum pre-order amount but fails to purchase the Device within the stipulated timelines as stated above, it shall be the sole discretion of the authorized partners to refund the minimum pre-order amount subject to their terms and conditions. Under no circumstances shall Samsung be responsible in case any partner refuses to refund this amount.
- While pre-order customer will have to fill in the required details as mentioned on the respective Online Outlets / portals or Offline Outlets such as their name, mobile number, email ID, model number and color of the Device, without which booking will be incomplete.
- Once the customer pre-orders the Device, he/she will receive a notification via SMS/ email confirming registration.
- Pre-order Devices could be received either through delivery or collection as indicated at the point of pre-order. Customer will not be allowed to change mode of delivery after pre-order.
- Device deliveries/ collections would commence from 18th March 2022 onwards. In case of pre-order through Online Outlets, deliveries will take 3-10 business days depending upon geographical location where the device has to be delivered to.
- The Offer cannot be availed after the Pre-Order Period specified in clause 2 above.
- The Pre-Order Offer shall be valid for all purchases specified in clause 4(a) above and shall include cash, debit and credit cards payments during the Pre-Order Period.
- Device and Offers shall be non-transferable substituted, exchanged or subject to refund under this Offer
- In case the customer(s) does not comply with the timelines of pre-order and Device purchase, they will not be eligible for the Offers and the Offers shall stand forfeited. No claims shall be entertained in this regard either against Samsung or its authorized partners.
- OneDrive offer must be redeemed between February 25, 2022 and January 31, 2023
- Spotify The 3-Month Offer is only for users new to Premium who have an existing Samsung account and receive notice of this offer directly from Samsung. Offer applies to Premium Individual. May1, 2021 ~ May3, 2022
- Dialog data bundle is valid for 60 days. Applicable for pre order sales and units sold till 30th April 2022. Should be activated using My Dialog APP on or before 30th April 2022 using promo code (will be shared in near future). Delay activations will not be possible. FREE Data bundle will be awarded for devices purchased from all Samsung authorized retailer points (excluding network operators).
- In case of pre-order through Online Outlet(s) / portals , Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible or liable for supply of the Device as the same is being sold by Dialog, Mobitel, JKOA, Softlogic, SINGHAGIRI, Daraz.lk, Kapruka respectively and/ or the following:
I. Any wrong submission of required details including but not limited to shipping details;
II. Any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control;
III. Any late transmissions or entries;
IV. Any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures;
V. Any delay, damage, non-receipt, lost, misrouted delivery of Device.
VI. Any delay due to non-availability of stocks or for any other reason beyond its control.
VII. Any delay or loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, and any other force majeure circumstances.
- Verification of the documents:
a. Before availing the Offer, it is mandatory to handover a copy of the invoice to the authorized service center, issued by the respective Online or Offline Outlet at the time of purchase of the Product and produce the original invoice along with the same for verification.
b. In case any documents/invoice are prima facie found to be false & fabricated or the original invoice is either lost, torn or damaged, the Customer shall not be eligible for the Offer and the same shall stand forfeited and no claims shall be entertained in this regard.
- By availing the Pre-Order Offers, it would be deemed that the customers have given their consent to contact them through call, SMS, Push message or email on the details provided by them for the purpose of this Offer or for any future communications from Samsung with respect to the Device.
- In case the customer fails to purchase the Device for any reasons whatsoever, the Offer shall stand forfeited and no claims shall be entertained either against Samsung or its authorized partners. Also the pre-order amount deposited shall stand forfeited. Refund of the said amount will be at the authorized partner's sole discretion and Samsung shall not be responsible for the same. Any claims regarding the pre-order amount shall lie solely against the authorized partner.
- Product images, features, specifications shown here are for representational purposes only, the actual product may vary. Offer available till stocks lasts.
- Samsung reserves the right to change, extend, amend and/or withdraw the Pre-Order Offer or change any of these terms & conditions anytime without prior notice.
- Device prices are subject to change without prior notice subject to market conditions
- Samsung also reserves the right to substitute the Pre-Order Offer, with Product(s)/gift(s) of equivalent value under this Offer at its sole discretion without giving any reasons thereof. The choice as to the colour, make & model of the gift(s) shall be completely at Samsung’s discretion. No claims shall be entertained in this regard.
- All disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts located at Sri Lanka.
Terms and Conditions:
1) The additional 12 months extended warranty will only start after the 1st Year Apple Limited Warranty has lapsed.
2) The 2nd year extended warranty would be applicable with the following limits. Consumer shall bear the cost if the repairs; service charges; and/or replacement unit cost exceed the maximum claim limit.
3) The claim limit will be up to the Invoice value of the product
4) Customer must register the device within 2 days of receiving the device on www.genxtservices.com to activate the 2nd year warranty
5) Genxt Apple Authorized Service Centre has the rights to reject if any of the below conditions are met:
(a) to consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
(b) to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
(c) to damage caused by use with a third party component or product that does not meet the Apple Product’s specifications (Apple Product specifications are available at www.apple.com under the technical specifications for each product and also available in stores);
(d) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquake or other external cause;
(e) to damage caused by operating the Apple Product outside Apple’s published guidelines;
(f) to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider (“AASP”);
(g) to an Apple Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Apple;
(h) to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Apple Product;
(i) if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the Apple Product; or
(j) if Apple receives information from relevant public authorities that the product has been stolen or if you are unable to deactivate passcode-enabled or other security measures designed to prevent unauthorized access to the Apple Product, and you cannot prove in any way that you are the authorized user of the product
6) All claims must be presented with proof of purchase.
7) Genxt Apple Authorized Service Centre will not be liable for any loss of data.
8) Genxt Apple Authorized Service Centre has rights to make any amendments or changes.
FAQ - Special Mobitel Data & Voice offer for Samsung Galaxy Smart Phones & Tabs
- What is the offer?
- Offer validity period?
Offer end date – 30th of April 2022
- What are the conditions?
- Offer valid only for pre-paid new connections only
- Offer valid till 30th of April 2022 & additional 3 days to push the offers to customers
- Applicable for the specified Samsung product list purchased from Authorized Samsung outlets only. PI products not included.
- Product availability is subject to stock availability at Samsung authorized outlets and subject to change without prior notice
- Data (GB) & Voice offers will be on automated process and customer will get the given bundle based on the device model
- Data (GB) & Voice offers will be offered to customers by validation of available device IMEIs in the system and new subscriber to Mobitel
- Mobitel system will check 72 hours after activating the connections
- Customers Need to dial the short code for activate the given offer
- Offer confirmation will send to customer through a SMS
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Who is eligible for the offer?
- What are the eligible devices and offer breakdown?
|Model||Free GB||Free Voice|
|Tab S7 FE 4+64GB||10 GB x 3 months||Rs.250 talk time x 3 months|
|Tab-A8-2022-LTE-3+32GB||10 GB x 3 months||Rs.100 talk time x 3 months|
|Tab-A8-2022-LTE-4+64GB||10 GB x 3 months||Rs.250 talk time x 3 months|
|A12 4+64GB||7 GB x 3 months||Rs.100 talk time x 3 months|
|A12 4+128GB||7 GB x 3 months||Rs.100 talk time x 3 months|
|A12 6+128GB||7 GB x 3 months||Rs.100 talk time x 3 months|
|A03 Core 2+32GB||5 GB x 3 months||Rs.100 talk time x 3 months|
|A03 LTE 3+32GB||5 GB x 3 months||Rs.100 talk time x 3 months|
|A03 LTE 4+64GB||5 GB x 3 months||Rs.100 talk time x 3 months|
|A03 LTE 4+128GB||5 GB x 3 months||Rs.100 talk time x 3 months|
|Tab A7||2 GB x 3 months||Rs.100 talk time x 3 months|
|Tab A8 (2019)||2 GB x 3 months||Rs.100 talk time x 3 months|
|Tab A7 Lite 3+32GB||2 GB x 3 months||Rs.100 talk time x 3 months|
The maximum no. of mobile phones per model allowed to purchase is limited to 2 units per customer.
• You can choose cash on delivery for selected products within a limit of Rs. 50,000.00. You can do the payment by cash once you receive your order from our shop or the courier partner.
• Products include: Audio and Home Theatres, Business Solution Products, Computers, Lighting and Power (excluding Generators), Phones and Accessories, TVs (excluding QLED): Beauty, Fitness (excluding treadmills), Home Appliances, Kitchen Appliances (excluding Dish Washers, Hoods and Hobs, Free Standing Cookers and Built-in Ovens, Electric Ovens),
• Once you place an order a customer care agent will call you within 24hrs to confirm the order.
• If we are unable to reach you for 48hrs after placing the order, an email will send to you informing you that the order is cancelled