Legal Information & Notices
1. Mysoftlogic.lk (“Organizer”) will conduct ‘Stand a chance to win a Galaxy Note 10 Phone’ consumer promotion during the period commencing from 28th August 2019 to 25th September 2019 (“Promotional Period”) in the name of “Stand a chance to win a Galaxy Note 10 Phone”
2. The eligible person/s as defined here who are qualified to participate in this promotion by purchasing any mobile phone between 28th August 2019 to 25th September 2019 via Mysoftlogic.lk site
3. During the term of this promotion eligible person (mentioned in point 2) will get a chance to win a Galaxy Note 10 Phone through a Digital Raffle Draw which will be conducted on 31thSeptember in order to select winners for “Stand a chance to win a Galaxy Note 10 Phone “promotion as detailed below subject to the terms and conditions of this promotion.
4. The promotion is advertised and promoted, through digital media and Mysoftlogic.lk website
5. The promotion is subject to all applicable laws and regulations in Sri Lanka.
6. The Organizer will arrange a mini event to hand over Galaxy Note 10 phone for the respective winners in terms & condition of this promotion.
7. This Promotion will commence at 00:00:01 a.m. Sri Lankan Standard Time (“SLST”) on 29th August 2019 (“Start Date”) to 23:59 Hrs. i.e.11.59 p.m. on 25thSeptember 2019(“End Date”).
8. The Period between the Start Date and End Date shall be called the “Promotional Period”.
9. the promotion will be closed for participation after the Promotional Period and under any circumstances the participants will not be eligible to participate in this promotion and win Prizes after 23:59 Hrs. i.e.11:59 p.m. on 25th September 2019 Sri Lankan Standard Time (“SLST”).
10. Every mobile phone purchase through Mysoftlogic.lk within the promotional period has only one chance to win the prizes of this promotion including to enter the draw.
11. When the winning transaction for gift of “Stand a chance to win a Galaxy Note 10 Phone” selected through a Draw, Mysoftlogic.lk customer care team member will call the relevant eligible winner to inform that her/his victory subject to the genuineness of the Promotional Closure by a telephone call.
12. In the event the Eligible Winner’s number is busy, unreachable, or the Eligible Winner does not attend the call, three (3) more attempts will be made to reach the Eligible Winner on the same day at a regular interval of one hour each. If even on the last attempt, the Eligible Winner does not attend the call, or is unreachable, or confirms that he/she is not interested in continuing in the Promotion, the Eligible Winner’s participation in the Promotion shall come to an end, his/her entry shall stand cancelled and he/she shall not be eligible to receive any prize. An SMS confirming the cancellation of entry will be sent to him/her. Once an Eligible Winner has been sent an SMS confirming cancellation of entry, no request for reconsideration shall be entertained.
13. In the event the Eligible Winner requests the customer care team member to call back at a particular time within the next 24 hours customer care team member shall call the Eligible Winner at the designated time. If the Eligible Winner is unreachable or does not respond to the said call, two (2) more attempts will be made to call the Eligible Winner.
14. The decisions of the Organizer shall be final and binding on the Participants in all matters related to the promotion.
15. Further, the Participants recognize that these Terms may be modified by Organizer without any prior/public notice by posting the applicable terms and conditions of the promotion. Organizer also reserves the right to cancel or terminate the promotion at any stage without assigning any reasons whatsoever by complying the required process.
16. Entry and participation in this promotion is open to all persons currently residing in Sri Lankan who are also Sri Lankan Citizens who satisfy each of the following, subject to the terms and conditions of this promotion (“Eligible Persons”):
(i) if you are over the age of 18 years.
(ii) if you have not been arrested or convicted of any crime or been the subject of any criminal investigation
(iii) if you bear a good character and have not been implicated or named in any legal proceedings (either civil or criminal
(iv) you shall not be an eligible if you are an Organizer, and/ or employee, management, director of Softlogic Holdings PLC or its associate companies or contractors, or the family, their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their spouses) and household members including advertising agencies, and suppliers associated with the promotions.
- Goods will be delivered free of charge to the location provided by you if the Order/Bill Value is Rs. 1,000 or more. (Glomark.lk)
- If the Bill/ Order value is less than Rs. 1,000, A fixed delivery charge of Rs. 350 will be added with effect from 1st of June, 2019 (Glomark.lk)
- Goods will only be delivered to the locations within the territory of Sri Lanka.
- Delivery Period of each item is as follows;
Branded Apparel and watches : within Five (5) working Days
Consumer Electronics/Home Appliances or Furniture Items : within Seven (7) working Days
Delivery of the items will be based on the availability of the item you have ordered and on the delivery location
Delivery period provided in our site will neither form a condition nor a warranty on the delivery period.
Once payment has been made you will received an email confirming the item you have purchased.
How do I check the status of my order?
- Once your order is placed you will receive an email with your order details which include the order confirmation number
- Before the item you have purchased is dispatched to you we will reconfirm the address provided by you by contacting you or through an email.
- Once payment is made your order cannot be cancelled.
- Cancellation of an order will be done only due to the non-availability an item.
- We accept payments via Visa, Master or AMEX.
- VISA and Master Payment options are provided through HSBC Global Pay
- AMEX payment option is provided through Nations Trust Bank
- Is it safe to make online payments?
- At the time of payment, you will be directed to the respective payment gateway which is secured with a 128-bit secure socket layer encryption connection of the respective bank.
- Once the payment is made you will be re-directed back to mysoftlogic.lk
- If any clarification is required about the safety on the online payment contact relevant credit card customer center or helpdesk at mysoftlogic.lk
- What should I do if my payment fails?
- In case of a payment failure, please retry ensuring:
- Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e.: account details, billing address, password (for net banking)
- Your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process
- Verify with the Bank whether your card has sufficient funds to make the necessary payments.
- At the time goods are being delivered to your location we will not accept any item in return or refund any money at the time of delivery.
- How can I return an item/s if there is a defect or fault in the item?
- Once Consumer Electronics/Home Appliances or Furniture items are delivered to your doorstep you shall open and check whether the items are good and in working condition.
- You will be able to return the items according to the terms and conditions of the warranty supplied by the warranty card.
- You will be able to return any Consumer Electronics/Home Appliances or Furniture item that you have purchased by visiting any one of our Softlogic Retail outlets (Softlogic Max or Softlogic stores) situated island wide
- Branded Apparel and Watches
- You will be able to return by visiting the relevant brand outlet within 14 days of the purchase of the item.
Any item that is covered under a warranty card, details of the warranty will be disclosed on the product’s description page. However we have the absolute discretion in accepting or refusing any item under Exchange or Return and Refund Policy
- We try our best to show accurate information to our customers when it comes to product Specifications, Prices, Discounts, Images and Availability.
- However, all these may change without prior notice.
- Cardholder has the choice of paying starting in 3 months to 60 months equal monthly installments.
- The minimum value on each purchase should be minimum Rs 20,000/- while the maximum total value is up to Rs 600,000/-
For more information pl's visit
Standard Chartered https://www.sc.com/lk/credit-cards/features-and-benefits/installment-plan/
- Vouchers are issued by Softlogic Retail (Pvt) Ltd., A Fully Owned Subsidiary of Softlogic Holdings PLC.
- Where can I use the Gift Voucher?
You can redeem your Gift Voucher at any one of our island wide Softlogic MAX & Softlogic Consumer Electronic Showroom, Softlogic Life Styles Homes Stores, Galleria, Levi’s, Nike, Giordano, MANGO, Charles & Keith, French Connection, Splash, Mothercare Store or International Watch Station out lets
- Is it possible to refund a Gift Voucher?
Once sold Gift Vouchers are not refundable.
- What kind of products can I purchase from a Gift Voucher?
You can redeem your Gift Voucher to purchase any product in our outlets mentioned above. But we will not refund the money if the value of the Gift voucher/s exceeds the value of the item/s you purchase.
- Is it possible to use a Gift Voucher for multiple purchases?
You can redeem a Gift Voucher only once to purchase products but you can club two or more gift vouchers to purchase a single product.
- What if I lose my Voucher?
Gift voucher is not replaceable. No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or damaged vouchers. If the Gift voucher is damaged at the time of receipt please bring it to the notice at the time of receipt.
- What do I need to verify to see the authenticity of the Gift Voucher?
Once you receive the Gift Voucher through mail check whether it bears the signature of the authorized signatory. If you need further clarifications you can always call our hotline for further clarifications
- Valid period of a Gift Voucher?
Every gift voucher is valid for six (6) months from the date on the face of the Gift voucher. And every Gift voucher shall be subject to Softlogic terms and conditions. Softlogic has the right to verify the authenticity of Gift Voucher at the time redeem of the Gift Voucher.
Though we strive to give you a great customer experience each time you shop with us, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you could exchange the item you have purchased according to the following conditions. Exchange Process
If you are not satisfied with the item you have purchased call us on our customer care no 0773925847 within 14 days from the date of order.
1. Consumer Electronics/Home Appliances and Furniture Item/s you have purchased
However you will not be able to exchange any electrical item if you have opened the seal box. Any item to be exchanged will be subject to a pre-examination by our technical staff.
2. Item Exchange and Refund Policy – ODEL and Fashion Products
1. Following requirements need to be fulfilled for accepting an item in exchange.
- Item Exchange and Refund Policy – ODEL and Fashion Products
- Item need be returned within 30 days from the date of sale along with the original bill/invoice.
- Item returned must in its original fully resalable condition, with all the tags & packaging (if any). (Price tags, Wash tags, Brand labels, etc.)
2. No cash/ cheque refunds are made under any circumstance. However, instead of cash refunds, issuing gift vouchers may be considered. Exceptional handling will be at the discretion of the Head of Operations & business development.
3. Items purchased at ODEL stores other than “Softlogic Brands” items & “Tenant” items can be exchanged at another ODEL shop except for at Airport store. (Vice versa).
4. Any item returned will be inspected by supervisor/store manager prior to accepting.
5. Where the returned item is found to be “damaged”, supervisor/ store manager should identify whether it is a customer damage or manufacturing defect.
6. Store will not accept any “customer damaged items”. However, by examining the returned item, store manager needs to make a call. Final decision maker of this process will be the store manager.
7. Items sold in a clearance sales/Promotion or End of season Sale are not accepted in exchange, yet, exceptionally size exchange & manufacturing defects shall be accepted.
8. Items sold online can be accepted in exchange provided it meets the below criteria.
- The items purchased online should also be returned within 30 days either via courier or at any ODEL outlet along with the original invoice.
- Where the customer chooses the courier method, he should complete the online form (Entering order and stock number, Reason for return) and request for exchange.
- The item should be in fully resalable condition, and if not otherwise, ODEL reserves the right to refuse the exchange depending upon the criteria of return.
- A courier will be arranged to collect the item to be retuned free of charge if the goods are incorrect, damaged or faulty & unless otherwise, a delivery charge will apply to the customer.
- The item in exchange will be released only upon receipt of the original product.
- Any free promotional gift issued with an order must also be returned.
9. Items that were sold after doing an alternation, for example adding a small stitching, resizing the items, shall be considered as non-exchangeable.
10. Where a customer purchases any tenant item of a particular brand from an ODEL shop & happens to return the same at a later time/date it’s compulsory that the said item should be returned at a shop that sells the particular brand.
11. Gift vouchers sold are not accepted in exchange for cash.
The goods outlined below can’t be returned or exchanged after purchasing
- Items which have been modified
- Special orders made to customer specifications
- Items which are subject to a rapid expiry.
- Edible items.
- Beds and associated bedding
- Pierced earrings
- Books and magazines
- Flower plants
- Gems & Valuable souvenirs
*Exceptionally manufacturer defect will be accepted.
- This Extended Settlement Plan (ESP) is made available to all holders of American Express Credit Cards [“Card-member(s)”] issued by Nations Trust Bank PLC (Bank ) excluding American Express Corporate cards.
- Card member may select the desired tenor of ESP while completing the transaction at the checkout to convert the transaction to ESP. The manual ESP conversions will not be allowed after the completion of transaction.
- The Card member can opt-in for an ESP for any single transaction of LKR 10,000/= or above, provided that such transaction value is within the available balance and authorized limit of the credit card at the time of performing the transaction.
- Card member can convert any number of transactions to ESP without limitation subject to aforementioned restrictions. However, combination of two or more transactions and conversion will not be allowed.
- The Bank may at its sole discretion reject any ESP requests made by the Card member, which does not comply with the terms and conditions of the ESP program.
- It is the responsibility of the Card member to provide correct information and the Bank shall not be responsible in the event the ESP cannot be provided due to incorrectly and or inadequately provided information on the transaction by the Card member, and/ or ESP is provided to a transaction other than the transaction intended by the Card member due to the said reasons.
- The total transaction amount will be blocked within the existing credit limit and the respective installments will be billed to the statement on a monthly basis. The blocking will be gradually reduced along with the repayment of each installment.
- In the event the Card member’s credit card is terminated, cancelled, not renewed, or suspended due to any reason whatsoever or any breach of the terms and conditions herein including nonpayment of dues under the ESP or any breach of the Card member agreement and the terms and conditions thereof, the outstanding installments (including the Installments that are not billed) shall become immediately due and payable in full to the Bank.
- Unless otherwise expressly provided herein, the Bank’s Card member agreement relating to the respective credit card shall apply to the installments and the payment of installments hereunder which shall be treated as a normal transaction charged to the credit card. In the event of any conflict arising between the terms and conditions hereof and the Card member agreement the former shall prevail only to the extent the same shall relate to matters involving the ESP facility.
- All installment amounts debited are non refundable and the Bank accepts no responsibility in any way for any goods purchased under the ESP program and any dispute relating to the same should be resolved by the Card member directly with the merchant and no claim by the Card member against the merchant will relieve the Card member from his/her obligation for repayment to the Bank hereunder.
- Nations Trust Bank PLC reserves the right to withdraw the ESP Program or change the terms and conditions of ESP Program at its sole discretion.