We Are Here For You
In order to ensure that you have the ultimate shopping experience, our list of Frequently Asked Questions is compiled with you in mind! If you have any queries that are not answered here, please drop us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond as soon as possible.
Once your order is placed you will receive an email with your order details which include the order confirmation number Before the item you have purchased is dispatched to you we will reconfirm the address provided by you by contacting you or through an email or the contact number provided.
Anyone who is above 18 years old and has a valid Visa, Master or AMEX card is entitled to place an order. Those who are under 18 years are only allowed to buy through their parent or guardian.
- Start by clicking on “My Account” and then " Register ". in the top left corner of your screen.
- Once you completed the information, click submit to finish the sign-up process.
- When you sign up, you will get an email for verification to re confirm the membership.
All our Softlogic electronic /mobile products comes with one-year warranty.
In case of a failed delivery, you can simply cancel your order by getting in touch with our Customer care team on email@example.com or call us on 0115 128 128 (8am - 8pm on Monday to Sunday).
Site is SSL certified and we take all steps to ensure that the transaction is genuine and the customer information is secure.
Yes. All available products will be listed with its installment schemes.
Yes. Please call us on 0115 128 128 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Its simple and please follow below steps.
- Add the product to the cart and press buy now
- Use login or guess checkout option to move to payment page
- Select the payment option and click ok to proceed the order.
Once the payment is done you will receive a mail confirmation to confirm the payment. If you find any difficulty in placing the order or did not receive a confirmation email please contact our support team on 0115 128 128 or send an email to email@example.com.
We use our own vehicles plus trusted courier partners for our deliveries.
- A flat delivery charge of Rs.350/- applies to all orders but for certain electronic appliances this delivery charge may vary based on the product specifications.
Having a mysoftlogic.lk account helps us to make your shopping experience fast, secure and convenient. You can create your own mysoftlogic.lk account or simply shop as a guest.
Click to Register
If the product differs from what you have ordered, yes you can. Please contact us on 0115 128 128 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us on 0115 128 128 for warranty claims .
Once the order is been placed you should get an email from us but in case if you don’t received it you may reach our customer care or write to us on email@example.com and will get it for you.
It’s simple! Just before the payment please select the gift card and enter the code in the box.
Yes, we deliver around the Island. For any special inquiry you may contact us on 0115 128 128
- E- Voucher is a web-based product and customer can use for online purchases only and cannot be redeemable at any store.
- The value of E Vouchers must be fully utilized at the time of redemption (No partial utilization is allowed)
- E vouchers are having one-year expiry period.
- How does Mintpay work?
- You can shop at mysoftlogic.lk and select Mintpay as your payment method at checkout. New customers will need to create a Mintpay account (with instant approval decision) and returning customers will simply log in to make their purchase. Just pay 1/3rd of the cost now, and the rest equally over 60 days!
- At any time, you can log in to your Mintpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise Mintpay will automatically take the money from your debit or credit card on your payment due dates.
- How is Mintpay different from a credit card?
- Mintpay loves helping customers plan, buy and pay for goods that they need without losing control of their money. You have the flexibility to use any card (debit or credit) from any Sri Lankan registered bank. There are no interest fees, no hidden fees and no processing fees. You pay only what you see.
- Am I eligible to use Mintpay?
- Is of Sri Lankan nationality
- Is at least 18 years old
- Has a valid Sri Lankan National Identity Card (NIC) or Driver's Licence, or Passport
- Has a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number
- Is authorised to use a Sri Lankan issued debit or credit card to make a purchase.
- How do I sign up?
- Enter your mobile number and complete the verification using the 6-digit code.
- Fill in your personal details including name, NIC, and date of birth.
- Fill in your address and province
- Fill in your email and password
- Complete your verification by taking a selfie and uploading both sides of your NIC.
- Are there any additional costs for using Mintpay?
- Mintpay is a free service provided that you pay on time - there are no hidden fees, nor interest charges.
- The only fees that may be incurred are late fees if your scheduled payments are unsuccessfully processed and, after being notified, you do not log in to your Mintpay account to make your payment via a different method.
- Mintpay does everything they can for you to avoid late fees, including sending reminders leading up to the payment due date.
- Do I have to pay any interest?
- No, you will never be charged any interest. The only fees are for late payments. You will be sent an email when your payments are due so there aren't any surprises.
- How are the installments paid?
- When you place an order through Mintpay, you will be required to add a debit or credit card. Your installment amount will be automatically deducted from your respective debit or credit card on the due dates. You are required to ensure the card you’ve attached to the transaction has sufficient funds for the payment to go through automatically.
- We send email reminders ahead of time informing you of the upcoming installments so you can make the funds available.
- What is the Mintpay split limit?
- The split limit refers to the maximum credit approved by Mintpay. This excludes your first installment as you pay this at the point of purchase.
- The initial split limit for first time customers may start small and increase based on your repayment behaviour.
- Can I purchase above my Mintpay approved limit?
- Yes, you can, if you don’t have any pending installments with Mintpay you can purchase above your Mintpay approved limit where your first installment will be higher than the subsequent installments.
- Mintpay will show you how the installments are split before you can confirm your order.
- This also means that your subsequent increase in Mintpay split limit will be in proportion to your purchase value.
- What is the billing cycle for the repayment of installments?
- The first installment is paid at the point of purchase.
- The second installment is due in the following month on the same date.
- The third installment will be due in 2 months on the same date.
- You can log in to your Mintpay account to check the exact due date
- Will I be notified about upcoming payment dues?
- Mintpay is committed to high standards they set to encourage responsible spending. As such, you will be sent constant reminders when a payment is due, so you don’t incur any late fees.